“Which biscuits can I give to my baby?“
Yes, this is the most common question on all mother’s minds. Be it for a 6 months baby or a 1-year-old baby or even a 5-year-old child.
As a mother, our baby’s health is of immense importance and we are always concerned about their eating habits.
During the initial days, the eating habits of infants change as they become more than 6 months old. In this phase, you can feed them with other food supplements to help them grow stronger.
I have never thought about these biscuits during the initial phases of my child but I finally set out to find out what really is available in the market today as a healthy option. So, here I bring to you the best baby biscuits in India that you can safely give to your little one!
As I did a little research and also checked with my mother’s group, I found some good healthy choices in baby biscuits available.
However, if your baby is just starting out in the world of food, semi-solids, you can go for other healthy options like purees, teething sticks, puffs & alternatives.
Personally, my recommendation for 6+ months babies would be The Growing Giraffe Ragi Biscuits as it they are made with ragi, whole wheat & jaggery which are all-natural & nutritious.
- It’s enriched with vitamins and calcium-rich foods.
- The cookies are soft textured and thus appreciated by customers for their babies.
- No artificial colors added, and gluten-free.
- 200 gms in each box.
You can either choose these best baby biscuits for your little one, or kids that are older which is a healthy and nutritious choice.
My Top Choices for Best Baby Biscuits in India
|Product Image||Product Name||Buy|
|Early Foods – Organic Multi-Grain Cookies for Babies / Kids||Buy on Amazon|
|VALENCY FOODS Hi Fiber Delicious Food Ragi Cookies (High in Calcium)||Buy On Amazon|
|Top||The Growing Giraffe Ragi Biscuits||Buy On Amazon|
|Timios Mini Oaty Bites Nutritious and Ready to Eat (18+ Months)||Buy On Amazon|
|NutriSnacksBox Healthy Oats & Cranberry Cookies||Buy On Amazon|
|Sunfeast Farmlite Digestive High Fibre Biscuits||Buy On Amazon|
|Healthy Oaties Fresh Soft Baked Ragi Cookies||Buy On Amazon|
|Hey Grain Ragi Gluten-Free Cookies||Buy On Amazon|
|Slurrp Farm Healthy Snacks for Kids | Mighty Puff, Choco Ragi Flavour||Buy On Amazon|
|Timios Zookers Mix Flavours Nutritious & 100% Natural Animal Shaped Biscuit||Buy On Amazon|
|<||PRISTINE OvenOrg Organic Mixed Millet Biscuits||Buy On Amazon|
|Soulfull Choco Fills Super Saver Pack||Buy On Amazon|
- When should you give biscuits to babies?
- My Review of 12 early foods for babies
- 1. Early Foods – Organic Multi-Grain Cookies for Babies / Kids
- 2. VALENCY FOODS Hi Fiber Delicious Food Ragi Cookies (High in Calcium) – Good for Kids / Babies
- 3. The Growing Giraffe Ragi Biscuits – Recommended for babies
- 4. Timios Mini Oaty Bites Nutritious and Ready to Eat (18+ Months)
- 5. NutriSnacksBox Healthy Oats & Cranberry Cookies
- 6. Sunfeast Farmlite Digestive High Fibre Biscuits
- 7. Timios Zookers Mix Flavours Nutritious & 100% Natural Animal Shaped Biscuit
- 8. Healthy Oaties Fresh Soft Baked Ragi Cookies
- 9. Hey Grain Ragi Gluten-Free Cookies
- 10. Slurrp Farm Healthy Snacks for Kids | Mighty Puff, Choco Ragi Flavour
- 11. PRISTINE OvenOrg Organic Mixed Millet Biscuits
- 12. Soulfull Choco Fills Super Saver Pack
- Healthy Alternatives to Baby Biscuits
- 1. PRISTINE 1st Bites Baby Cereal with Milk (Ragi, 6-24 Months)
- 2. Early Foods Whole Wheat Ajwain Jaggery Teething Sticks
- 3. Happa Organic Food for Little one, Fruit Puree
- 4. Gerber Puffs Sweet Potato Cereal Snack
- 5. Tiny Spoons Organic Baby Food Puree
- 6. Food Steps Baby Food for 6 Month+ Baby
- 7. Timios Blueberry and Banana & Strawberry Mix Flavored Melts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Final Thoughts
When should you give biscuits to babies?
Babies feed only on their mother’s milk for 6 months. After that, they need enough nutrition in the initial phase of their lives procured from breast milk.
Once the baby turns around 6 months, they can eat solid foods, and biscuits can be a good choice.
In my opinion, if you are about to give baby biscuits or cookies to your babies, you need to be extremely careful. You don’t want your baby to suffer unnecessary digestion or other issues.
It’s better to start with nutrition-rich dietary biscuits that are free from all harmful additives and chemicals.
Then, start feeding them with baby biscuits once they are liable enough to digest them properly after 6-8 months.
Why give Biscuits to babies?
Biscuits always seem like a good snack as they can be store-bought, easy to bite, and melts in the mouth quickly.
A few biscuits for 6 months old baby with different tastes can help your baby experience different flavors and adapt them.
You can also give biscuits to your baby during the teething process as it easily dissolves once it meets the saliva, and the baby receives something hard to satisfy the teeth itching process during teeth growth.
What are the best nutrition biscuits for a baby?
The best biscuits for babies are homemade ones.
Homemade biscuits can be customized and made as per your choice giving you a wide range of possibilities. However, if you wish to provide your child with whole nutrition, start with the easy-to-digest and full of protein.
You can give your child biscuits with base ingredients as,
- Whole wheat grain
- Dry fruits
Avoid giving your child the biscuits that contain
- Baking powder/ Baking soda
- Artificial sugar
- Raising agents
Make sure when you buy the biscuits from the market, you check their ingredients first. Then, you can opt for healthy biscuits in India that have nutrients and no added preservatives.
So here is my review of some baby biscuits available in the market and other healthy alternatives – read on!
My Review of 12 early foods for babies
1. Early Foods – Organic Multi-Grain Cookies for Babies / Kids
These are one of the best cookies available as they are made from organic whole wheat, millets, pulses.
Early Foods makes a fresh & small batch of these cookies as they understand that children need fresh food.
Organic Jaggery instead of sugar which is healthy as per our tradition.
- Both Adults and children can have these biscuits.
- Although I am not fond of biscuits, these are an excellent alternative to ease appetite.
- You can have these biscuits as a snack as well.
✔ Healthy biscuits that taste good too.
✔ It contains a vast assortment of natural ingredients ranging from millets to organic jaggery and cinnamon to rice filled with nutrients and not harmful to the body.
✔ It has jaggery, which is more nutritious than refined sugar.
☒ Few customers find it expensive.
☒ The taste was not acceptable for some users.
2. VALENCY FOODS Hi Fiber Delicious Food Ragi Cookies (High in Calcium) – Good for Kids / Babies
This one is another good choice for kids as they are gluten-free, with no preservatives, no maida, or other artificial flavors.
Ingredients include ragi flour, chickpea flour, sugar, butter, peanut butter, desiccated coconut powder, and more.
They can be used for babies by mixing them in milk like cerelac food.
Helps build bones and teeth as they are high in Calcium.
After opening transfer the cookies to a clean dry airtight container to avoid sogginess or losing the freshness of these biscuits.
- It is a pure vegetarian product made with wholesome grains.
- Flexible for all age groups ranging from toddlers to grandparents.
- Free from preservatives and synthetic colors and flavors.
✔ Many Customers find it delicious.
✔ Made from ragi which is very beneficial for health and aids in relaxation, rich in vitamin B1 & B3.
☒ It contains 6 grams of sugar per 100grams.
3. The Growing Giraffe Ragi Biscuits – Recommended for babies
Interesting name right? But don’t be mistaken by the name Growing Giraffe and think that these biscuits will help in increasing the height of your baby ;-).
Well, it’s just a different name but yes, these biscuits are a great source of vitamins and other health benefits.
Ingredients – Ragi Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Oats, Butter, Jaggery.
One look at the ingredients and you know that they are rich in iron and fiber necessary for any baby right from their growing stage. Ragi + oats, something which makes it double healthy.
Jaggery gives the required sweetness with health benefits like rich in vitamins, improves digestion.
Good for young mothers too as ragi benefits in lactation thus helping in breastfeeding.
Let’s quickly take a look at the features of these biscuits and the pros & cons too.
- It’s enriched with vitamins and calcium-rich foods.
- The cookies are soft textured and thus appreciated by customers for their babies.
- No artificial colors added, and gluten-free.
- 200 gms in each box.
✔ The base content of these biscuits is the ratio that is rich in calcium content.
✔ The sugar is replaced by jaggery in this product, making it a healthy snack.
✔ Doesn’t contain maida.
☒ Some customers reported the hardness of the biscuit as a negative aspect.
4. Timios Mini Oaty Bites Nutritious and Ready to Eat (18+ Months)
Made with 100% Natural Ingredients, these mini bites can be easily given to your 18+ months old babies and older kids.
Extremely healthy & nutritious as it contains Dates, Oats, Nuts (Almonds and Cashewnuts), Berries (Cranberries, Strawberries, Blueberries), Apple, Kiwi , Apple Juice Concentrate Malt Extract, Honey, Rice, Crispies, Natural Mixed Tocopherol.
Enriched with honey for sweetness, making it a healthy choice.
The Timios brand products are available in many different flavors and the best part is that most of their products have cute, funny animal-shaped or star-shaped biscuits that engage & interest the babies to take a bite. So your kids learn to pick up and eat their food.
- 100% Natural with dry fruits, fruits & dates, oats, honey, rice.
- No added flavors & preservatives.
- Fun shaped bites, easy to eat & interest the babies, dissolves quickly in the mouth.
- Suitable for Children above 18+ Months.
- Most Trusted Kids Food Brand’ at the Times Business Awards, 2019.
✔ Mini Oaty bites are soft & chewy, can be easily given to 18+ months & above babies /kids.
✔ 100% Natural, hence suitable for toddlers to meet their needs.
✔ Available in fun shapes that attract babies.
✔ Satisfies midnight hunger, for adults as shared by few customers.
☒ A few customers reported a dislike of the taste and sticky texture of the biscuits.
5. NutriSnacksBox Healthy Oats & Cranberry Cookies
These cookies contain protein, fibre, vitamins & minerals, so they are extremely healthy compared to other regular cookies.
Made from rolled oats flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Cornflour, Rolled Oats, Rice Bran Oil, Wheat Bran, Soya Protein Isolate, Dried Cranberry, Jaggery Powder, Cinnamon Powder atta, no maida, no trans fat and no cholesterol.
This is a vegan product meaning they use plant fibre to make these cookies. This is a new concept so many kids may not like its flavor.
- Crispy and wholesome food to have any time.
- Presence of jaggery provides nullified sweetness that makes it a good-to-go choice.
- With 25g protein (=4 Egg protein) and 16g Fibre, these cookies are totally rich, making your kids super energetic.
- Users find it best for tea-time snacks or between meals munch.
✔ Oats and cranberries make a good combination of healthy and nutritious food.
✔ High fiber content makes it a rich diet.
✔ Baked and roasted – makes it more crunchy.
☒ A few customers found it expensive.
6. Sunfeast Farmlite Digestive High Fibre Biscuits
One of the best Digestive biscuits available in the market.
Made from whole wheat – aashirvaad aata and contains no maida and is transfat free.
Personally, I think this biscuit is more from adults point of view and may not be a good start for kids.
But if you want to provide protein from whole wheat then you can definitely give this a try by giving small pieces of this biscuit instead of the regular maida biscuits.
- It has natural and high fiber content.
- Nullified sweetness and no added trans fats are found in these products.
- You stay active and energized all day long after consuming it.
- Super Saver Pack.
✔ Contains natural fibrous contents like Jowar, Corn, Ragi, Oats, and Wheat.
✔ It doesn’t have Maida and helps you be energized.
✔ It is suggested as a healthy snack by some customers.
☒ A few customers reported dislike in taste and texture among the adults and old aged people.
☒ It may not be suitable for kids below 18+ months.
☒ Available only in 1 kg pack which is too much if you want to just try it out first.
7. Timios Zookers Mix Flavours Nutritious & 100% Natural Animal Shaped Biscuit
These are one of my favorites as they are delicious and come in attractive animal shapes.
Soft and chewy, especially made for 12+ months babies so they can easily pick up and feed themselves.
They are made with 100% natural ingredients and have real fruit bits in them so if you want you can crush them to feed the baby.
Available in 2 fruit flavors to charm the little ones – apple & blueberry bits and cherry bits.
- Enriched with natural fruits and berries added naturally instead of any artificial extracts.
- These biscuits come in attractive animal shapes, grabbing the attention of little ones.
- It can be adjusted and stays firm in the tiny hands of the champ.
- Suitable for 12+ months babies.
- Most Trusted Kids Food Brand’ at the Times Business Awards, 2019.
✔ These biscuits are made with 100% natural ingredients making them a reliable choice to nourish your child.
✔ Happy customers complement the shapes and taste of the biscuits as loved by their young ones.
✔ Satisfied customers suggest these biscuits enriched with Ragi and natural fruits for fussy children are a healthy choice.
☒ A few customers reported rugged texture, making them not suitable for kids.
8. Healthy Oaties Fresh Soft Baked Ragi Cookies
If you are looking for a genuine home made taste with healthy and nutritious ingredients – check the Healthy Oaties Fresh Soft baked cookies.
These contain ragi + oats, that is very healthy for our babies.
However, it contains sugar so I suggest you give these only to 18+ months and above babies to avoid giving sugar to your babies at an early stage.
- Natural and hand-made cookies freshly made as you order.
- These biscuits don’t contain Maida, making them easy to digest.
- These are lab tested for their healthy shelf-life and preservatives.
- Available in lots of flavors and variety to choose from.
✔ Natural & Freshly baked only when an order is placed.
✔ Very Delicious and available in a variety of flavors so you choose the one you like.
☒ Cookies have brown sugar.
☒ Not suitable for kids below 18+ months as you do not want them to have sugar at an early stage.
9. Hey Grain Ragi Gluten-Free Cookies
Another Ragi based cookies that is 100% gluten free.
Remember, ragi protein may not suit everyone so you need to try these before actually giving it to your baby.
Not much is disclosed about the ingredients but it does contain sugar.
- 100% organic ingredients.
- The biscuits contain no amount of gluten in them, making them a healthy choice.
- Healthy and suitable for kids as well as adults.
- Loved by the customers as a crispy and yummy snack to have a lot on between the meals.
✔ It contains Ragi, which is suitable for every member of the family.
✔ It contains a wholesome combination of natural grains, sugar, and oil.
✔ Customers have liked this product for themselves as well as their kids.
☒ Ragi may not suit everyone, so make sure you taste some before giving it to your baby.
10. Slurrp Farm Healthy Snacks for Kids | Mighty Puff, Choco Ragi Flavour
These star shaped snacks are 100% natural: made with ragi and jowar in a yummy chocolate flavor.
They do not have any preservatives, artificial flavors, maida and are not fried but they do contain some amount of sugar.
Good to carry kind of snacks and one that younger kids learn to eat when we are travelling.
- Made with whole Ragi and Jowar and enriched with the chocolaty flavor to be loved by the kids.
- These baby biscuits are not fried and contains zero trans fats.
- These biscuits come in attractive star shapes to catch the attention of kids.
✔ These biscuits are free from preservatives and additives and still serve a great shelf life.
✔ These can be served with milk as well making it a good choice for the kids.
✔ The packaging of these baby biscuits is easy to carry while traveling.
☒ Some customers felt that it was tasteless and less loved by the kids – due to the new introduction of jowar + ragi together with chocolate making it little bitter.
11. PRISTINE OvenOrg Organic Mixed Millet Biscuits
Organic Millet is the main ingredient of these biscuits.
Though organic ingredients are used it has some sugar and a mild raising agent, so I would suggest not to give to 6 months old babies.
Suitable for kids as it is rich in proteins and omega 3 fatty acids.
- A full-on organic ingredients-rich dietary product for you and your young ones.
- It does not contain any hydrogenated fat, making it a very healthy food for your kids.
- These biscuits are rich in omega-three fatty acids, which is a good choice for a child’s growth.
✔ These biscuits don’t contain any added sugars, making them safe from artificial additives.
✔ These biscuits have a low glycemic index which indicates it under a healthy diet.
✔ The biscuits don’t contain any gluten or synthetic chemicals – making them suitable for kids / babies.
☒ A few customers reported awful taste and the inclusion of chilies making these biscuits uncomfortable for babies.
12. Soulfull Choco Fills Super Saver Pack
Similar to chocos, these are flavored sweet fills with the goodness of ragi.
Made with 50% ragi and dal ensuring that your kid gets the necessary protein. No maida, and gluten free.
Very tasty, so you can eat it directly like a snack or add it to a bowl of milk.
Suitable only for 18+ months old babies as younger ones might find it difficult to eat due to the fills if they chew on it.
These snacks come in multiple flavors, making you choose the one preferred by your kid.
- Comes in a Super Save Pack of 500 gms.
- Has 50% Ragi, filled with different flavors like chocolate, strawberry and vanilla.
- These biscuits contain more than half of the contents as Ragi, which is highly rich in fiber.
- It is gluten-free and doesn’t contain any quantities of Maida, making it healthy and digestive.
✔ The product is crunchy and crispy and works as a healthy snack for the whole family.
✔ Customers appreciated the excellent and rich taste that makes their kids love this product.
✔ These are good to go with curd or milk, creating a healthy combination for your kiddo.
☒ Some customers commented on the hardness and denser bites making these difficult to chew and digest.
Healthy Alternatives to Baby Biscuits
There are many other healthy alternatives for your kid instead of giving baby biscuits for your 6-12 months old.
In the teething period, kids need something to eat all the time and need extra nourishment.
As I have experienced, feeding them with puffs, organic baby biscuits, or teething biscuits can satisfy their itching.
You can also give your kids purees of natural vegetables and fruits as they are a source of nutrients.
For example, I used to feed my kid with tomato puree and apple juice which he used to love.
Here are a few healthy choices that are available online for you to choose from –
1. PRISTINE 1st Bites Baby Cereal with Milk (Ragi, 6-24 Months)
So let me start with India’s first organic food.
As the name suggests this is a milk and cereal-based complementary food for babies over 6 months.
It is made with cereals, is pre-cooked, and easy to digest.
Follow the instructions on the pack to make a lump free meal. Note that this is just a snack and cannot replace breast milk / formula milk that you give your baby.
- Comes in different options - ragi, rice & wheat with sugar and no sugar options.
- Easy to prepare so you can take it with you when you travel as you need only hot water.
- Ingredients are organic & gluten-free like ragi, organic sugar, milk solids etc.
- You can mix this powder with some of your other foods like purees to make it more healthy.
|It is free from any artificially added colors making it safe for your child.|
|It may not suit all babies.|
2. Early Foods Whole Wheat Ajwain Jaggery Teething Sticks
Ingredients include organic whole wheat flour, groundnut oil, organic jaggery, dry fruits (almonds, pista, cashews, dates, walnuts, watermelon seeds, makhana, pumpkin seeds), ajwain, jeera, rock salt
Healthy option during teething stage of the baby.
No harmful ingredients like artificial flavors, Maida, egg, soda but since it contains wheat flour these are not gluten-free.
- Prepared with whole wheat flour, jaggery, and a bit of taste of Ajwain to deliver health benefits.
- These are hand-made and have the shape of sticks, which makes them easier to hold and chew for the baby.
- No maida, sugar, or raising agents - so completely safe for babies.
- Instead of chewing on teething toys, babies can learn to chew / bite on something healthy to eat.
|It does not contain any raising agent or Maida saving your child from unhealthy substitutes.|
|Some customers complained about the hardness of the sticks.|
3. Happa Organic Food for Little one, Fruit Puree
Purees help introduce babies to colors, texture, and different flavors when they first start to taste something other than milk.
I am personally a fan of these as you can make purees of different fruits & vegetables at home. But if you want to try some ready made purees for additional flavors, go for these.
Just warm them up, shake, squeeze it and slurp it goes into the babies tummy ;-). You can store them in the fridge or just keep it handy at room temperature.
Easy to carry with you for a mid time snack when visiting friends or family.
Happa is made with organic ingredients and contains no salt or sugar, additives, or preservatives. BPA-free packaging and choke-free cap make it easy to feed the baby directly from the pouch.
It is totally Gluten-free and safe to feed your babies.
- Happa Organic Food is certified by FSSAI and European standards so you can be assured about safety standards.
- BPA free packaging keeps it safe for baby to directly taste the puree from the pouch itself.
- Nutritious as it is made from organic fruits & veggies.
- Each organic pureed pouch is equivalent to 1 serving of healthy fruits and veggies.
- Extremely hygienic, no spill and easy to carry pouches and most of all, easy to feed.
|It is made with natural and rich fruits and veggies, which make it a healthy diet.|
|A few customers reported the quality and taste of the puree not acceptable for children.|
4. Gerber Puffs Sweet Potato Cereal Snack
These were suggested by my pediatrician for my baby when we wanted to make him learn to eat something other than milk and he loved it.
Excellent taste and easy to eat.
Star shaped puffs make for a great snack.
Gerber is known to use whole ingredients like real fruits, veggies & grains to help nourish your baby.
Provides vitamins and minerals necessary at the growing stage of the baby.
- It is an ideal snack for your little one.
- It is a good choice for your child to self-feed.
- Perfectly easy to chew & swallow & theyre just the right size for little fingers learning to pick up.
- 2 grams of whole grains per serving, 5 essential vitamins & minerals.
|It contains no artificial flavors or colors; thus, making it a healthy and secure choice for your child.|
|No cons suggested.|
5. Tiny Spoons Organic Baby Food Puree
Another puree which is made from 100% organic fruits & veggies.
EU certified so you can be assured about all the safety standards.
Their slogan says it all “Healthy Yums for Tiny Tums” – it is a good snack that fills your babies tummy and provides right nutrition.
Storing these may be a problem as sometimes your baby does not finish the entire pouch.
- Comes in a pack of 2 - plum & prune and 2nd one is Blueberry, Apple, Banana & Strawberry.
- 100% Natural - made from organic fruits.
- EU Certified Ready To Eat, bpa free pouch, choke-free cap.
- Easy to carry while travelling.
- Does not contain any added preservatives, sugars, salts, making it a wholesome natural diet.
|This puree is pasteurized and is not sterile to help you receive a healthy supplement for your kid.|
|A few customers received an awful and sour taste which parents do not accept.|
6. Food Steps Baby Food for 6 Month+ Baby
- This puree is 100% made with natural ingredients and enriches your child with healthy nutrients as well.
- This puree is ready to eat and travel-friendly, making you feed your young ones anytime, anywhere.
- Suitable for 6+ month old babies.
- Available in 5 flavors so you can know which one suits your baby the best.
|Free from added sugar and additives.|
|A few customers reported the quality of the puree as inadequate, while some received stale food.|
7. Timios Blueberry and Banana & Strawberry Mix Flavored Melts
Another one from the house of Timios – this time these are fruit flavored melts.
Similar to Gerber puffs, these too are little star-shaped puffs that are tasty and easily melt in the mouth.
Exclusively made for babies of 9+months, with 100% natural fruits & vegetables along with whole grain so you need not worry about the right age group or ingredients.
- Ready-to-eat snacks, along with creative shapes and sizes, inculcate healthy learning as well.
- These have a perfect size that matches the little hands.
- Non-Fried, Multigrain Nutritional Puffs.
|These are not-fried and made with multi-grains.|
|A few customers reported lousy taste and flavor.|
All the information in this article is based on the contents displayed on the products. Therefore, the manufacturers may alter the amounts and ingredients list in the products with time.
It is highly recommended not to rely on the information provided in this article solely. Instead, research well before you take any action or consult your pediatrician before giving biscuits to your baby.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the most reliable age for children to feed them with biscuits?
It’s better if you give your child enough time to feed on breast milk. For example, 8-12 months of age is ideal for feeding them with baby biscuits.
- Is it ok for a 3-month baby to have biscuits diluted in milk?
Please do not feed your infant with biscuits at such a young age. At this age, they need breast milk or formula milk as suggested by your pediatrician.
Biscuits are difficult to digest and can cause constipation as well.
- What else can I feed my baby other than biscuits?
You can feed your child with vegetable puree and fruit juices. You can also feed them puffed rice which is easy to digest.
- What biscuits can I feed my baby? Can I give Parle-G or Marie biscuits?
Homemade biscuits or wholegrain biscuits are the right choices for babies. Do not give Marie or Parle-G biscuits as yet.
- Are wholegrain biscuits available in the market so I can buy them for my kid?
Yes, there is a wide range of biscuits available in the market you can choose the ones that best suits you and your child. Check out my review above to choose.
Biscuits are served to babies all over India, irrespective of the damage they do to the babies. Instead of using regular biscuits, baby biscuits with nutritious & healthy ingredients offer an excellent substitution.
Biscuits that contain wholesome grain and are easy to chew for the little ones make your little ones happy.
I consider Baby Biscuits as an excellent choice to go for as they are easy to digest for the young ones avoiding the issue of constipation as well. In addition, these help babies to try out new tastes and adapt to the changes.
My first choice would be The Growing Giraffe Ragi Biscuits for 6+months babies if older you can try Timios Mini Oaty Bites Nutritious and Ready to Eat (18+ Months) and if you would like to avoid biscuits altogether check the alternatives.
If you wish to enrich your baby with healthy and nutritional supplements, then you can try foods with milk products, purees, and juices for your kids, check the Happa Organic Food for Little one, Fruit Puree. Try these food items for your kids and give them a healthy life.
Let me know your thoughts on biscuits or other healthy options that you have tried for your munchkins!
~~Till then, spread love & be kind!